PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANTS
We make your unstructured work easier and dynamic
1. What percentage of the projects do you deliver on time and on a budget?
2. How easy is it in your company to determine what needs to be done to improve specifics processes? Is the available knowledge enough?
3. Do you think you have the right KPIs for your business? Are they visible for all parts involved? Do you have a procedure to update KPIs in place?
4. Have you established a project selection criteria that aligned with your strategic and annual goals?
5. Do you have the right systems in place to ensure work collaboration in a remote environment? Have your team performance improved over the last 6 months?
6. Do you have the processes, people, and systems in place that ensure visibility, traceability, and accountability on your projects? Are you familiar with process Audits?
No structured process to measure project delivery Performance
High Operational and Overhead Costs
Lack of Project visibility and actions traceability, ineffective project communications.
Why I do not have good client retention?
If I stick on my current situation…..
• Most of the information remains in a few people's heads.
• Mistakes in processing and implementation by not standardized / control check procedures.
• Possible over costs by insufficient or lack of planning or follow up
• No alignment with your strategic business goals.
• Possible increase on Customer complains and loss of business
Most small business owners and managers have trouble implementing processes and software tools that can make a difference in performance and results.
Effective Project Delivery (EPMO)
Operational Excellence Transformation
Work Collaboration Tools